At Rose Confectionery Ltd we believe strongly in ethical principles and good stewardship. We are therefore proud to trade according to the following Ethical Trading Criteria:
1. All employment is freely chosen
2. All staff are entitled to belong to trade unions and collective bargaining is respected, to the extent permitted by local law.
3. Working conditions are safe and hygienic.
4. Child labour is not used.
5. Wages are fair and comparable and wherever possible exceed the minimum wage.
6. Deductions from wages as a disciplinary measure shall not be permitted.
7. Working hours are not excessive.
8. No discrimination is practiced.
9. Regular employment is provided for those who are employed on a permanent contract.
10. No harsh, cruel or degrading treatment or practices are allowed.
11. No bribery, corruption, blackmailing or bullying is permitted.
12. Good environmental stewardship is practiced.
13. Suppliers and buyers are both free to sell and buy from any number of other businesses or outlets. No restrictions, as a way of guaranteeing business, are allowed.